LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided for in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), of July 11, the general data of this website are presented below: The ownership of This website, www.hst.barcelona, (hereinafter, website) is owned by: Héctor Seguer Terré, with NIF: 44991838C, and the contact email is email@example.com.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the terms: the website
The purpose of these general conditions of use (hereinafter, the conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the website.
For these purposes, a website will be understood as: the external appearance of the display interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements incorporated both in the view interfaces in the navigation tree (hereinafter, the contents) and all those services or resources in hst. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website and the content and services that may be included in it.
The user acknowledges and agrees that, at any time, hst. may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements found on the website or access to it.
Access to the website by the user is free and, as a general rule, is free without the user having to give any consideration to be able to enjoy, except for the cost of connecting through the telecommunications network provided by the Provider Access that the user has contracted.
The use of any of the contents or services of the website can be done through the prior subscription or registration of the user.
The access, navigation and use of the website confers the condition of user, for which it is accepted, since the navigation of the website begins, all the conditions set out therein, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the user is advised to read them each time they visit the website.
The website of hst. offers a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for making correct use of the website.
This responsibility extends to:
- The use of the information, content and/or services and data offered by hst. without being contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may harm the rights of third parties or the operation of the website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms extended by hst. for access to certain content or services offered by the website.
In any case, the user will immediately notify the hst. any event that allows the misuse of the information registered in these forms, such as, among others, theft, loss or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
The mere access to this website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between hst. and the user. Always in accordance with current legislation, this website of hst. It is aimed at all people, regardless of their age, who can access and/or browse the pages of the website.
3. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
We do not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the website, nor of the contents or services. hst. will do everything possible to function correctly for the website, however it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this website will not be uninterrupted or error free.
It is also not responsible or guarantees that the contents or software that can be accessed through this website, are error-free or cause damage to the user’s computer system (software and hardware). In no case the hst. will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from the access, navigation and use of the website, including, without limitation, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
hst. is not responsible for any harm or damage that may be caused to users due to improper use of this website. In particular, telecommunications is not responsible in any way for any falls, changes, failures or defects that may occur.
4. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, hst. undertakes to adopt the following technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the E-Eclamentoon of the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected in hst. is: Héctor Seguer Terré, with NIF: 44991838C (hereinafter also responsible for the treatment). Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Record
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by hst. through the forms included in its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, accelerate and fulfill the commitments established between hst. and the user or the maintenance of the part that is established in the forms that fill it out, or to attend a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times, after a completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: The personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of truthfulness: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the user is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of Proactive Responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the above principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in hst. they are only identification data. Under no circumstances will special categories of personal data be processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. hst. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose.
Users shall have the right to revoke their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as possible. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent does not determine the use of the website.
Sometimes when the user has or can provide their data through the consultation forms, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, we will inform you if the completion of any of them is necessary for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment for which the personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by hst. in order to help, speed up and easily fulfill the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that are filled out or attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the corporate purpose of hst. , as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies or to adapt the content offered to the user, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be delivered to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be kept for the minimum time necessary for the purpose of its processing and, in any case, only until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The user’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, if not for any reason the user of the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data will be informed.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, they may only grant their consent for the processing of their personal data as a legal form of hst. . In the case of a minor under the age of 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and the treatment will only be considered legal to the extent that they have been authorized.
Secrecy and security of personal data
hst. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid accidental or illegal destruction, loss or alteration of the data. transmitted, stored or processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate that guarantees that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the user, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, as hst. cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet and the total absence of hackers or other persons who find themselves in a fraudulent access to personal data, the person in charge undertakes to notify the user without undue delay when a data security breach occurs personal data that implies a high risk for the rights and freedoms of article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any violation of security caused by the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as a shareholder by the Responsible, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to the user ‘ accesses the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user has in hst. and, therefore, you can exercise against the person in charge the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the user to obtain confirmation of whether hst. is treating your personal data and, if so, to obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that hst. has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of these data and the recipients of the communications made or provided with them.
- Right of rectification: The right of the user to modify his personal data that are inaccurate, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”) means the right of the user, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his data.
- Right to restriction of processing: it is the user’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. You have the right to obtain the limitation of processing when you challenge the veracity of your personal data; Treatment is illegal; The controller no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it for claims; And when the user objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the user will have the right to receive from the controller his personal data in a structured, commonly used and measured format, and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically possible, the controller will transmit the data directly to that other person responsible for the processing.
- Right of opposition: it is the user’s right not to carry out the processing of their personal data or prevent the processing of the same by hst.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The user’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
In this way, the user can exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the person responsible for the reference «RGPD-www. hst.barcelona », specifying:
- First name, user last name, and copy id.
- In cases where rendering is supported, it will also be necessary to identify yourself by the same channels as the person representing the user, as well as the document proving the representation.
- A photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other means valid in the right to prove identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information you wish to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document certifying your request.
This request and any other attached document can be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Links to third-party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites through hst. , and therefore are not operated by hst.
The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in which his/her personal data is processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the state with which he habitually resides, in his place of work or on the site of alleged infringement.
In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
The user is encouraged to review this page periodically to stay up-to-date with the latest changes or updates.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user – on the different devices that you can use to browse – so that the server remembers certain information that later and only the server will read. Cookies facilitate navigation and do not damage the navigation device.
Cookies are automatic procedures for the collection of information related to the preferences determined by the user during his visit to the website in order to recognize him as a user, and personalize his experience and use of the website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages visited, the time you have been on the website and the sites visited before and after it.
These cookies are sent to the user’s computer or device and are managed exclusively by hst. for the best functioning of the website.
The information collected is used to improve the quality of the website and its content and user experience.
These cookies allow the user to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the website and adapt the contents to offer content that can adapt to their preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide hst. the services requested by them to improve the website and the user experience when browsing the website.
The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, i.e. how you interact with the user with the website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the site to which the IP address from which the user accesses, the number of users accessing the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which this information is made is used to improve the website , and detect new needs to provide users with optimal quality.
In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports are prepared from the website without identifying individual users.
Disable, reject and delete cookies
You can disable, reject and delete cookies, in whole or in part, installed on your device through your browser settings (including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer). In this sense, the procedures for rejecting and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Consequently, the user must resort to the instructions provided by the Internet browser used.
6. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the website of hst. makes or may make available to users means of links (for example, but not limited to, links, banners, buttons and search engines that allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties). The purpose of installing these links, directories and search engines on the website is to provide users with a search and access to information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, an invitation to make a visit.
The products and/or services available on these linked sites are offered or marketed by third parties or through a third party.
Likeever, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, legality validity or the sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Under no circumstances is the content of other websites reviewed or controlled, nor does it approve, examine or own the products and services, content, files and any other material existing on those linked sites.
hst. does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may be caused by the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by hst. and/or linked to this website.
The user or third party that makes a hyperlink to a website outside of a website of the website of hst. you will know that:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the contents and/or services of the website is prohibited without the express authorization of hst.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements are allowed on the website of hst. , nor about the contents and/or services of the same.
- With the exception of the hyperlink, the web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by hst. .
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between hst. and the owner of the Web page from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of hst. of the contents, services and/or activities offered on this website, and vice versa.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Own hst. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, among others, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations , structure and design, selection of materials used, software necessary for operation, access and use, etc.).
Therefore, they will be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to both Spanish and EU legislation in this field, as well as international related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved.
In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium, is expressly prohibited. and by any technical means, without the authorization of hst.
The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of hst.
You can view the elements of the website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium, provided that it is exclusively for your personal use. However, the user cannot delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that has been installed on the website.
In the event that the user or third party considers that any of the contents of the website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify hst. through the contact information in the General Information section of the general conditions of use of this legal notice.
8. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
hst. reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions that they deem appropriate for the misuse of the website and its contents, or for breach of conditions.
The relationship between the user and hst. It will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory.
If any dispute arises with respect to the interpretation and/or application of these terms, the Parties shall submit their disputes to ordinary jurisdiction to submit the relevant judges and tribunals.
Last modified: March 6, 2022